Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens to GVA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I may need to get to GVA from Val Thorens without my own transport. Is one-way car hire an option? Private transfers are a wee bit expensive for one person. Confused
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
One way car hire is always expensive. There should be buses though you'd probably have to book. The Tourist Office will point you in the right direction. Take their advice on timing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w wrote:
One way car hire is always expensive. There should be buses though you'd probably have to book. The Tourist Office will point you in the right direction. Take their advice on timing.

Are there direct buses from VT though? I've not found any yet. Good point about contacting the tourist office though, thanks. Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have done it on scheduled local buses (change in Moutiers) if time is not critical. As @pamw suggests, the Tourist Office will know.

Bensbus and Alpybus both run transfers.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.simply-transfers.net/airport-transfers/
Have used these guys in the past but only seem to run Fri-Sun.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
https://www.valthorens.com/en/prepare--transportation/by-road

Few options on here including a carpool link. Think the transfer buses will be around 70 euros one way
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have you looked for any shared transfers?

Not sure who might operate out of VT but have used these guys from Val d'Isere and they have often picked people up in Moutiers en route to Geneva. Maybe that might work for you?

http://snow-drone.com/shared-transfers/
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
When I've done bus transfer there's usually a change - eg in the Gate Routiere in Moutiers. Not a problem.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Swiss Toby,

Google Alpybus, Ben's Bus, Altibus and Ski Lifts.

All do transfers and we've used them all over the past 2 years. No problems with any of them. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks everyone, it seems my ninja google skills failed me this time as I failed to come across any of these solutions. Confused Plenty of options there so it will be fine. Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy