Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Axess 120 - anyone see them or tried them ?

Poster: A snowHead
http://www.salomonski.com/fr/products/products.asp?id=786534

Just wondered ? Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
obelix67, Let's start with the basics.

Important product fact: Make sure your skis/boards/blades are made of wood or partly. Little Angel
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
you are just a spoil sport sometimes Madeye-Smiley

should you not be building up a hangover for your ski trip tomorrow ?

doesnt uncle spell with a c rather than a k - comiserations for the poor sod related to you Wink

on a different note - you probably have an opinion on leashes - I am unused to them and considering knee and skin pads as a result.......so

you dont know where I could get wide breaks for salomon bindings the 509 they are 11cm wide at the break ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
obelix67, The Father and i are big fans of James Lavelle and DJ Shadow, formally know as UNKLE. Try downloading 'Nursery Rhyme' for an epic ski track.

Ther's a boot stool waiting for the little Fuc**r, mind you this will be his first written warning for being late. Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Only sounds I listen to on a mountain are things I am gonna shoot and I dont wear a walkman / ipod when I am waterskiing.

Now about the wide breaks ? Shocked Razz
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
obelix67, I may have some 120's, but are brakes gona stop blades, aren't they too light? Puzzled
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
not with releaseables on - my problem might be more finding them in powder...... rolling eyes

the 609's breaks on the salomon snowblades worked fine....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
obelix67, Powder tracers, a ribbon up you trouser leg. Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Really - well I never (tried that before)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i know its an old post but does anyone know how to adjust the forward pressure as on the salomon axess 120s as there is no tab to lift and no screw
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
tyronespencer wrote:
i know its an old post but does anyone know how to adjust the forward pressure as on the salomon axess 120s as there is no tab to lift and no screw

The Axess 120 is a ski not a binding. Need to know the model of the actual binding.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@tyronespencer, step one. Understand the difference between a ski and a binding.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
the binding is a salomon 609 ti i think but anywhere ive googled all have a either a tab or screw
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sorry but as Salomon removed the 609 from their Indemnified List last season I'm unable to advise.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=109738
snow report
I found this thing called "Giigle" so I Giggled the and guess what http://www.salomoncertification.com/manuals/SPM_06_web.pdf
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy