Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 kids in a premiere Inn...are they strict?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi...we are going to Alps mid term and driving from Ireland. We are thinking of a premiere Inn stop in uk.. We have a 14, 12 and a 9 yr old. What's the consensus on using a family room?....For a check in midnight usb would they be strict on occupancy?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not usually strict they don't charge any extra, they either chuck out or shoot the youngest if you get caught though.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That won't have a clue if you make one of them wait outside while you check in. Then tag team the kids at breakfast and your on a winner!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Kagallag, Premier Inn score highly on the basis of good clean accommodation. Other aspects, such as check-in procedures, are very variable (between fully automatic to having to say 'hello' to someone).

However their wish to be helpful seems to be the transcending aspect of their service, which is commendable for a budget range of hotels.

I would be surprised if they noticed how many people you are planning to put in a single room unless you make it very obvious.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kagallag, you may get away with it. If receptionist spots extra child they may not be happy (fire regulations for example). They also check numbers for breakfast.

I’m familiar with Prem Inn family rooms and bed arrangement. If your kids are average size for their age, things would be cramped in my opinion.

Personally I’d book 2 family rooms with 1 adult in each. Then on arrival I’d stick the 3 kids in one room and try to get a good sleep in the adult only room.

It’s a small amount compared with overall holiday cost and a long way to drive after a bad nights sleep.

You pays your money, you takes your choice.
snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/terms/booking-terms-and-conditions.html see number 5 . Whether you get caught or not and what they so .... But for £50 or so is it worth it?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'd also book 2 rooms (family of 5). Whether you get caught or not, in 1 room you'll get a double bed and a sofa bed. Are you thinking all 3 children would share the sofa bed? Our 3 are similar ages and there is no way they'd get a good nights sleep doing that. Just book 2 rooms, 1 adult and 1/2 children in each room.

You don't have the angst of sneaking a child in to sleep / for breakfast and everyone gets a decent sleep.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
2+2 here - the sofa bed that my two shared was big enough for them (9 and 7), a third in the middle I think wouldn't be very comfortable and it'd be a squeeze... unless you could get the youngest in the double bed too.

I'd go with an extra room personally as well.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have in the past been known to pack a blow up bed and tag team on entry Embarassed

With no issues... The kids pay for their own rooms now Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Done it before with no problem, we were paranoid and had to make an extra trip to the car for the extra child but most of these places now are pin entry and you sometimes don't see a receptionist
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I got quite the bollocking in a Reims Ibis a couple of years back for squeezing 4 of us into a triple room on a cheeky late-night stopover. Our youngest was 4 at the time and happy to sleep between his mother and me in the nice large double bed. The night manager was not so keen and muttered about throwing us out, but then relented.

There was no sneaking anybody in (perhaps where I went wrong!) and I may even have mentioned it in the "special requests" section when booking, but I guess they have their fire regs, etc to think of. I doubt I will do it again.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Ingemar_Skidmark, wow I'm surprised anywhere in France was bothered - there's 5 of us and have often booked a Family Room for 4 and they've always provided an extra camp bed on request, sometimes with small charge.

Re Premier Inn we tended to book early and get cheap rooms and book 2, but is easy enough to sneak in I reckon
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The hotel needs to know how many occupants are in each room - in case of emergency - rescuers searching for 4 - when you have 5 in there! Dont over occupy rooms! Ange
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Two rooms. A family for the kids and a double/twin for you. In the grand scheme of the price of a ski holiday it’s not much really. Plus you are all rested and can relax.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy