Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spare place on trip La Plagne 25th Jan £350!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
La Plagne France 25th Jan – 3rd Feb

We have one space to fill for our trip to la Plagne in a couple of weeks.

The Plan
We are driving from Guildford area to the Alps Friday night (25th Jan), arriving in resort first thing Saturday morning. I have a 7 seater, and a large roof rack (we can take your kit). We will go straight up the mountain before checking in to our accommodation at about 1600hrs. We will have 8 days skiing and return after another awesome day on Saturday night, arriving back in the UK very early Sunday morning (3rd Feb).
La Plagne is a massive area (linked to Les Arc), and also has a glacier.
We have an 8 bed apartment, but there will only be 6 of us as we don’t want to be sleeping in the living room… https://www.skifrance.co.uk/holiday-rentals/france/alps/la-plagne/les-chalets-des-alpages
The accommodation is ski in/out!

The cost
Return travel (incl fuel, tolls, EuroTunnel), Insurance (travel and ski), some food (we are taking 5/6 meals) for £350. https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif
This does not include ski pass

The team
We are all lads, (in our 40s now!), but have been skiing/boarding for years. (Most of us board but some don’t want to forget our roots, and love to ski too). Some of us have done seasons. We are always looking for powder.

You
We would like someone to join us who is up for a laugh with a similar ability, and a chilled attitude. You will be sharing a room.
Fancy it? Reply here or email me arutinsky@gmail.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow.

I'm full of admiration for your plan. You must have some confidence in your ability to stay awake(or some impressive drugs Wink) driving right through the night. I love driving in Europe, but I couldn't manage that. Are you taking turns? I've driven groups into the very early hours, a couple of times a little beyond when I want to stop. It's very hard to do - least it is for me. Everyone just falls asleep and leaves you to it.

Good luck
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. Yes we take it in turns. We can do it in 3-4 shifts. We just do it to get the extra 2 days skiing!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good work team Ratski.

Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy