Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiing with small children

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
richmond, she has skied for 16 weeks at the dry ski slope & mostly goes hell for leather until 10 yards from the button where she remembers to put in a tiny turn - familiar!!! ? I used to do this too. as you said, teach them of the dangers & pray!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
richmond, blimey, that's going some - in a ski school log book!!! frame it for him! I'm suspicious of anyone who doesn't take off at speed every now & then!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rpft@rpft.co.uk, sounds like your daughter will be off like a rocket on day 1. Apart from lecturing her (and I would say sticking a helmet on her, but others will disagree), there's not a lot you can (or should) do.

The ski school thing with my son was quite funny. He (aged 7 or 8 ) was skiing like an idiot that week. Someone in our group asked me if my son had a nut allergy. I said no, and asked why. No reason, just curious (!). Later it turned out that she had checked the ski school log book to make sure that her daughter's allergy was recorded and had seen 'NUTS' by my son's name. Perfectly fair comment. She went on to say that at another resort, one lad with a nut allergy had had to ski around all week with a sticker on his helmet saying 'NO NUTS'.

[Apologies to our older readers who have probably read this frightfully amusing anecdote before.]

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 7-03-06 15:36; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
richmond, Smile Smile Smile very funny. poor little chap at the ski resort - could give a boy a complex!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy