Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Corvara (alta badia) in April?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been to Corvara, or surrounding (alta badia) in April?

I tried to book a last minute half term break there but can’t seem to find a hotel, so might go to plan b; Easter.

Easter is wb 15th Apr so I wondered if anyone had been this time of year and whether the area is good for snow at that time of year?

I’ll go look up the historic depths, but nothing beats a bit of first hand knowledge and discussion Happy

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think the season ends this year on 7th April.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Embarassed well, Corvara 2020 it is then! Very Happy

Thanks
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Biblu wrote:
Embarassed well, Corvara 2020 it is then! Very Happy

Thanks

DO you have to stay in Corvara? have you tried accomodation in Colfosco, La Villa or San Cassiano?? Or even in Badia (pedraces)?? You may find something in one of these villages if your lucky!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I tried also looking in Colfosco and San Cassiano (I didn’t look at La Villa or Badia as the access didn’t seem so easy to the big blue area?) but there isn’t anything (sensibly priced).

Obviously I’m late to the party so availability isn’t great but I think part of the problem is not knowing where to look; at the moment I’ve only used trivago & altabadia.org

To compound the problem I’m looking for 4 nights as that’s when the flights are cheapest...being half term the few hotels that have replied to my emails have said they’re only interested in bookings for the full week Sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There seems to be a lot more 'traditional' accommodations in these resorts ie per persons and full pension or half board for a week usually saturday to saturday and less flexible weds to weds for example type of accommodation. Its also expensive always and is often booked well in advance. You don't ever find much under 100 a night even on Airb&b.

I love the area but it always costs us much more than when we ski in the Valle D'Aosta.

@Biblu, try Airb&b, also booking.com has a lot more stuff in this area than hotels.com
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Meant to say there are some hotels up on Passo Campolongo that have access to all the blues.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy