Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stretches/exercise for leg steering improvement

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I would like to improve my leg steering range (ability to turn your feet inwards whilst keeping your hips and shoulder down the fall line. I read a article by Warren Smith about a stretch you can do over time to improve this range of movement.

It goes;
Lie on the floor on your back, knees up. Rest one foot on the opposite knee. Then pull it alittle towards your head.

My query is pull what? Does Mr Smith mean pull your foot off your knee so you are trying to get your foot over your head?

Anyone come this stretch to improve this range?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you have your left foot on top of your right knee, so your left knee is higher, grab your left lower leg and upper leg (or just knee) and try to get your left knee onto your right nipple. Left foot stays on top of the knee (ish), left inner thigh lies across the chest. Summat like that anyway. Aiming to stretch things in side and rear of bum, lower back, outer upper leg, around hip area, other...

Other thing you can try is stand, keep upper body firmly facing forward and rotate foot on floor to face as far in as it can go without the hips or body turning. One side will likely be easier than the other.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Grizzler ,
Been doing these daily since you replied and already feels abit more flexible. My left foot definately turns in further than my right. I'm like zoolander, I can only turn left haha
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy