Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pension Hausberger, Soll, Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Has anyone stayed at this place, I can only find it available on directski.com and other searchs on google
show it on Czech and Russian websites Shocked

I'm trying to found out the address in Soll, and where it is in relation to the Gondola. Directski say 400m from a ski lift,
but there is one drag lift stuck out on its on in Soll, just wonder if they used artistic license to imply its near the main skiing!!

Cheers
Terry
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Terry

Try posting this on the 'Chalets and Apartments' forum Little Angel
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, Bridgit Jones, Very Happy

Posted as suggested.

Regards
Terry
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't bother - its terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lady that runs the place is straght out of a horror movie - refuses to speak to you other than german. The breakfast is non-existant, she complains if you shut a door too loudly and to top it off - there is only one shower/toilet for an entire floor.

Spend your money elsewhere!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Welcome to snowHeads clouseau1924, Hausberger sounds like a nice place for a relaxing holiday Shocked Is it in the Gansleit area of town? Walk past the swimming pool to get to the Gondola?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FenlandSkier, Yep it is in the Gansleit area.
I did stay there and I can confirm the lady that runs it is a nutter, a funny nutter though, good for the slopes
just walk across the cross country circuit.
The place has been decorated in the 1960 style Sad

The breakfast was like war rations, and if you turned the jam portions over they were mostly out of date Sad

Lucky for me it was the last week of the season, and I was the only one staying on my floor so the shower was all mine.

Two snowboarders arrived with me on the coach, and there room was so small they could not open doors without
moving things around, not sure it was up to any fire regs.

All that said it was somewhere to crash after skiing and it was cheap...................

Pays your money takes your choice.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
blytht, alright Tel! When you looking at going?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Charlatanefc, Hello mate, hope you are ok? sold them skis yet?

I ain't booked anything yet. You got anything sorted?

I'm pretty easy on going anywhere, let us know where your going and if you can put up with a southern jessy Toofy Grin

I come with you...

PS.
28th October you coming down for the game, the new stadium is fantastic.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
blytht, Terry! We wondered where you were! How you doin ?
Must say the new stadium does look good, even if the nearest I get to it is on the train into Kings Cross every other week or so Wink
PS. Suppose some points would be nice too ? Wink Wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jerry, Hello mate, been here just quiet, its depressing talking about something you can't do in the summer Sad Looking forward to December onwards.
Hoping to go to Soll from the 16th - 23rd December 2006, but it will be last minute depending on the snow.

As for Arsenal, when they decide to shoot Sad , we may actually win a game or two Cool
The stadium is fantastic but that will soon wear off, if they keep playing like they do, just keep passing to
nth degree...........................

What you got booked?

Terry
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy