Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Schools in Alpe D'Huez ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some freinds will be there over easter - any alternatives for a beginner ? (rather than ESF).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ski, PM sarah@alped'huez, she knows a number of recommended ski teachers.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ski, http://www.masterclass.f9.co.uk/
Have used them, British owned, good quality instruction. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
provenjohn, they don't generally do group lessons for beginners
ski, definitely worth contacting them tho - if there are 3 or 4 of your friends at a similar level, private lessons might make sense
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
easiski, provenjohn, Arno, Thanks...any more ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
there is the Ecole du Ski Internationale and the ESF. Try to get Sarah@alpedhuez's input but there are certainly some good instructors in the ESF. I think a couple of years ago there was an English guy in the ESF who might well be worth tracking down.

Are your friends staying in Alpe d'Huez itself? I can give a couple of names at Vaujany ESF who are good, and their prices are very reasonable but a beginner (or early intermediate) probably wouldn't enjoy the ski over the Vaujany. You can do it all by lifts but that's not really what a ski holiday is about!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski, Masterclass had a beginners class going when we were with them, might have been friends I suppose....can't recommend them highly enough, great outfit!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Arno, They had beginners classes last time we were there!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
provenjohn, quite possible they have changed their policy in the last couple of years. They certainly taught beginners when I was there, but not usually as part of their group lessons
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Arno, AFAIK they're not really "into" beginners or kids. ski, the English guy is one Sarah recommended and is taking some pupils of mine this year. I deffo recommend you PM her.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy