Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solomon Evolution 8

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,
Ive had my Solomon evolution 8 boots from new, Not Skied for 10 years but going in Jan.
When checking my boots the top buckle broke. Can I buy new buckles and if so where from?
Ive had a quick google around but cant find any!

Thanks
Neil
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Paddlingnorm, Any shop should be able to replace buckles. They won't look exactly the same but will work.

What bit broke ?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When my hubbies buckle beoke on his on Salomons (guess they were about 12yrs old when it broke) we went into a weak shops in the resort room we were in at the time and none had any parts the same as they had changed apparently.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
the casting where the buckle screws into the clamp.
Not too worried about things matching, I remember these boots being really comfy and hoping to extend there life.
Thanks for the advice
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Paddlingnorm,
I think my old boots are evolution 8s

I am about to bin them, yours if you want?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wow! That’s very kind.
Where abouts are you?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

Size 355 but the inners are shot
I'm in Whitby , if the buckles are right, I can just send the bits? I'm away till Monday.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
No rush as I’m not going till late jan.
Will have to post as I’m in Banbury. Let me know costs and I’ll sort it.
My email is paddlingnorm@gmail.com
Cheers Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy