Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dealer Wins, 21's anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sorry guys, recent and current snowfall is timely for our day out re-testing the K2 Pontoon, Parlor, you reading me? Little Angel
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds fun Toofy Grin
Looking forward to testing out my LPs this weekend, if you get my meaning
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, ain't gettin' nothing over here... had me a play with the Pontoons last week but wasn't allowed to ski them Sad Damn that's big. Skied a Spat last winter, not the best conditions for it but stomped everything I fell off... Have fun.

I'll be over on Wednesday, leave some tracks for me...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
parlor, K2 cancelled, all bets off heavy snow, wind and poor light. Little Angel Guess i'll just have to play poke-her. Razz
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I feel better now sitting in my little love shack with a steaming mug of hot chocolate.

It was a fat fest' here two weeks ago with the Verbier Ride here. K2 Pontoons got my vote. There were Spats, Squads, Pro Rider XXL and more Goats than a Swedish night in. Some kid asked me to autograph his helmet cos he saw my Prophets, bless him. Signed the helmet and then fell over his mum. She was hot.

Anythoughts on this? I'd love a decent sole on my Pro Models.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

It was a fat fest' here two weeks ago
yeh we had one in La Rosiere last week Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
parlor,H Little Angel e got his boots at ours. Yeah it's a great idea, there used to be a guy at Sallanches that used to do them but has disappeared. I have the soles and could do it if my grinder was here. It's better to add the sole to a flat base then remove the excess from the front lip, as in race riser plates.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
too much snow, not enough snow, blimey there's no pleasing some people!! Is Les Houches shut Wink

Any chance of some fat skis being available in La Tania w/c 16th April for some demos NehNeh Laughing Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy