Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Ski Coaching

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Offering Ski Coaching / Ski Buddy

Please note I am not selling anything, I just enjoy teaching and would be good to get a small group together to go on a cheap ski holiday.

I have been skiing for 10 years and am a qualified CSIA ski instructor with about 7 years instructing experience. I am offering to coach anyone who wants to come and improve their skiing, they must be able to already ski to a basic safe level doing snowplough turns and using a lift.

Ideal for people who are nervous, want to progress to parallel or just fancy a good 2 days away.

I will be going to SnowWorld in Holland in January over a 2 day period. I Will be leaving early Monday, driving there, ski all day (all day pass), stay the night and drive back on Tuesday.

I haven't yet booked a date as I wanted to leave it open for anyone else who wanted to come, it does need to be on a Monday and Tuesday.

SnowWorld has real snow and is indoor, it's approximately half a KM long with a chair lift in the middle and 2 main runs along with a park in the middle. It has an onsite restaurant and hotel.

The approximate cost for an all day ski pass is €44, hotel for 1 room is €75 euros, plus you will have food. Fuel and tunnel will be shared between everyone in the car and you will also have the cost of equipment if you require it. For more information about the slope visit https://www.snowworld.com/landgraaf/en

I am hopefully going this month but already have a full car. On average it should cost no more than £350 for the 2 days.

If anyone's interested in tagging along then please send me a message or reply on here. If someone's serious about improving their skiing then I am happy to meet up before and discuss what you want to improve on, that's assuming you are local to Eastbourne in East Sussex, if not we can chat on the phone.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Or you could drive to the Snowcentre from Eastbourne, ski all day and drive home for a lot lot cheaper than £350 rolling eyes rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@skimottaret, how fast do you drive? Google maps is saying 6 and a half hours each way.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret wrote:
Or you could drive to the Snowcentre from Eastbourne, ski all day and drive home for a lot lot cheaper than £350 rolling eyes rolling eyes

Yes you could do if you want to ski on a small, packed slope with usually rubbish conditions.

I used to go to SnowWorld a lot and go as I treat it as a holiday I can afford. I was just being nice and offering people some free coaching if anyone wanted to tag along.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Penry wrote:
@skimottaret, how fast do you drive? Google maps is saying 6 and a half hours each way.
Eastbourne to Hemel Hempstead is about 2.5 hours drive time.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nice from you to offer, I’ve been interested in visiting SnowWorld myself, predominately outside Winter months though.

I’ve got a bulged disc Crying or Very sad in recovery process with uncertain return date but if you do further trips later on in 2019 please let me know I will be very happy to join you
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I will do. If you wish you can send me a message on here and I'll give you my number. I try to go every 3 or 4 months.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Do you still visit SnowWorld? Outside of COVID?! I live 15 minutes away if you’re around again!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy