Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bogner

Poster: A snowHead
Seriously?

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is there an entrance at the back?

Wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@BobinCH, what's the problem?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bogger Bogner
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Steilhang wrote:

ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@BobinCH, looks restrained for Bognor!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I love her outfit. Not Bognor like at all
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@rob@rar, this more your style?

ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oh the B zips!

latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
And my personal favourite...

latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I had a Bogner onesie which lasted for well over 25 years before finally falling to bits. It was absolutely plain navy blue and I loved it.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Its mega expensive, but better than the bulk of drab single colours available in the UK. (Bognor is in Harrods I know). It is very high quality, and given as a comparison that as far as cars are concerned you only really need a 10kGBP car to get anywhere, it appears a large % of the uk population is willing to pay for something other than basic functionality. If for cars why not Ski clothing. At a much lower cost too. You 'pays your money and makes your choice' Each to their own, and so on.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

It is pretty but the jacket is ludicrously short and would make the bums of all but the most highly favoured ladies look absolutely gigantic. And those blue and red jobs are hideous. Give me a "drab single colour" over those any day.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
its all in the eye of the beholder. Bognor will soon be out of business if none likes their gear.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
twoodwar wrote:
Its mega expensive, but better than the bulk of drab single colours available in the UK. (Bognor is in Harrods I know). It is very high quality, and given as a comparison that as far as cars are concerned you only really need a 10kGBP car to get anywhere, it appears a large % of the uk population is willing to pay for something other than basic functionality. If for cars why not Ski clothing. At a much lower cost too. You 'pays your money and makes your choice' Each to their own, and so on.

No problem with paying for quality. It’s Bogner’s high crimes against style/fashion that I’m referring to!!!
latest report
holidayloverxx wrote:

The tiger stripes Shocked
snow report
Hideous, the lot of them.
ski holidays
pam w wrote:
Bogger Bogner

The last words of King George V (allegedly). Wink
ski holidays
BobinCH wrote:
@rob@rar, this more your style?
Now we're talking!
latest report
BobinCH wrote:
Steilhang wrote:

As those who know me will confirm, I don't know anything about 'fashion' - but I really can't see what's wrong with those.

The prices are another matter Shocked
ski holidays
Hi BobinCH, I would not wear it, but I admire its boldness, and it is noticeable! Its refreshing to have some difference.
latest report
pam w wrote:
Quote:

would make the bums of all but the most highly favoured ladies look absolutely gigantic

That's a selling point these days, I'll wager!
ski holidays
BobinCH wrote:
Steilhang wrote:

I've seen worse. Much worse.
latest report
Ok maybe in Courchevel / Lech / Gstaad but please not Verbier! Where’s our Norrona store???
latest report
Bogner is the new Moncler.
snow conditions
All the naff writing on the jackets make me think it looks like the sort of stuff you can pick up at a Sunday market. Yet Bogner is far from Sunday market zone.
snow conditions
@Whitegold, new? Do you even know who Bogner is?
snow report
Quote:

@Whitegold, new? Do you even know who Bogner is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Bogner_Jr.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Having been to Verbier, I would have thought it perfect for the place!
ski holidays
Go to Cortina. Bogner central.
snow conditions
Ischgl was crawling with Bogner when I was there.

It's just sooooooo flashy and tasteless.

Saw a guy in the Folie in Val once, head to toe Bogner. Hat, jacket, trousers, base layers, gloves - all worn to make sure everyone could see the name. He looked a right tit.
snow report
Absolutely hideous. It seems like its what nouveau riche eastern europeans or Russians might wear. I cannot imagine a German wearing this stuff.
snow report
BobinCH wrote:
And my personal favourite...

Flashback there to being in Vail during Mexican week. Now these aren't your ordinary wetback raping murdering Mexicans that Donny likes to demonise but your elite of the elite in Mexico City flying in on private charters and lodging 5*+ only or in their baller mansions only used 2 weeks a year. Apparently they fly in, drop the black card in Gorsuch on all the Bogner gear and Kastle skis thay can grab for all the family then just leave it all behind when they fly home.
latest report
Soon to be available in Sports Direct…. (If they follow the example of Spyder!)
ski holidays
Quote:
Apparently they fly in, drop the black card in Gorsuch on all the Bogner gear and Kastle skis thay can grab for all the family then just leave it all behind when they fly home.

I do that in Primark each summer.

Fun fact - Bogner made a natty line in Nazi uniforms back in the day just like Hugo Boss famously did.
latest report
Quote:

It's just sooooooo flashy and tasteless

Steady on - I bought Mrs TT a Bognor jacket during the summer, and she will be resplendent in it on the slopes of Saalbach very soon - pink and white with lots of badges (but no swastikas or other such insignia), if I remember correctly.
snow conditions
tatmanstours wrote:

Steady on - I bought Mrs TT a Bognor jacket during the summer, and she will be resplendent in it on the slopes of Saalbach very soon - pink and white with lots of badges (but no swastikas or other such insignia), if I remember correctly.

I'm sure Mrs T's is the exception! x

In fact, looking on the website, they're a lot more muted these days:

https://www.bogner.com/en-gb/women/clothing/ski-jackets.html

This is the kind of thing I meant..

latest report
Mrs t_m bought a Bogner suit back in about 2012. I thought it was pretty smart, and she still uses the jacket to this day. Sorry for the rubbish pic, phones were awful in those days.

ski holidays
I've just read that the founder's daughter has married the son of a former West Brom footballer and will be renaming the brand, "Bognor Regis." wink
latest report
Quote:

I'm sure Mrs T's is the exception! x

In fact, looking on the website, they're a lot more muted these days

No, she left it in Austria (soon to be reunited with it), but from memory it's pretty blingy and not at all muted...however she's not really a muted sort of person, so that may be okay. Looking forward to shocking our FB friends with the photos Shocked Shocked Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy