Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blizzards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Do we get them in the UK? I mean, do we get real blizzards or just the feeble flurries that the media talks up to be "blizzard conditions"?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i reckon some of the weather in scotland could rank at the blizzard level..
what the rest of the world would describe as a wintery shower would be a blizzard in london.. or possibly the start of the next ice age..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hyweljenkins, not in the South East I would say, at least not for a good couple of decades.

I think I remember reading that the word "blizzard" arose out of nowhere in mid-19th century America.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Apprently there's a blizzard in Cardiff, which is why a colleague couldn't make it into work today.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hmm, a few patches of snow, but I can definitely see grass, and it looks like the sun's out. Malingerer, I'd say!

latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well, blizzard or not, it only takes a few lorries slithered across the carriageway. Maybe he's gone up the Brecon Beacons to find some snow?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hyweljenkins, Girlfriend has travelled up the Valleys line to work today. Apparantly lots of snow but nothing to stop her getting out of bed as I am out of town. wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy