Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

work placement

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am in the second year of a degree in sports product design, next year, July 2006 to August 2007 I have a placement year and would like to work in the ski/wintersports industry in the product design, development or testing areas, if anyone knows of any jobs in these areas or of any contacts within the industry i would be really grateful.

cheers
Ad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
adudy, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
sorry i can't help, i'm still in school! lol!
someone on here will tho!
Jules
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
adudy, Have a look at www.natives.co.uk

Welcome to snowHead BTW!.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
adudy

You'll have to pay for it, but see if you can get hold of the catalogue of the ispo trade fair in Munich, held about one month ago. It's the biggest sports trade exhibition in the world, and every significant snowsport equipment manufacturer is listed in the book, with contact details:

www.ispo.com

Admission to the fair is trade only, but maybe the organisers would supply you with the catalogue.

On the UK scene, you could make enquiries via the Snowsport Industries of Great Britain:

www.snowlife.org.uk/sigb/default.asp
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks for the help people, muc appreciated
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
adudy, You should just contact all the manufacturers you can. I don't suppose there's much space for placements within the design industry, but it's certainly worth a try. What languages do you speak. I doubt if the employees will all speak English, and it would be rude to assume, so apart from the American manufacturers, be sure to apply in the appropriate language. Good luck
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy