Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Guildford gets a Peak Performance pop-up store

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Given the general doom and gloom for retailers on the high street, I hope you don't mind me punting this for a friend...

From now until the end of January, Guildford is hosting Peak Performance's only UK store - a pop-up on the High Street, which will be open until the end of January. It's being run by a friend who is a ski instructor and BASI Trainer - so you're guaranteed some good ski banter.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damn. Wished they opened one up here. Love their stuff - last for ages
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Peak's website indicates that it is a Snow & Rock store. So not as unique, as their stuff is already in S&R and a few other UK retailers.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is no Snow and Rock in Guildford so that's a bit odd

Unless that too is a pop up but can't find any references to it
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
FlyingStantoni wrote:
a ski instructor and BASI Trainer - so you're guaranteed some good ski banter.

Yes, normally banter about themselves in my experience Laughing .

How do you know if a ski instructor is sitting next to you in a bar?
Don't worry, he'll soon tell you.

It probably is a Snow+Rock-run store, just like they have the Arc Teryx store in London and the North Face store in Covent Garden seems to be run by Ellis Brigham. I guess PP have a warehouse full of stuff they can't shift via the normal channels so find a country to dump it in and a retailer willing to staff it.

If Guildford is too far, try https://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/peak-performance-oct18
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's an independently owned Peak Performance store, first of its kind in the UK. It's a pop up until the end of January, if its works you can expect it to be permanent offering the full range of ski, golf, training and urban wear. One of the press releases found here: http://experienceguildford.co.uk/news-article.php?newsid=646
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ecureuil wrote:
Peak's website indicates that it is a Snow & Rock store. So not as unique, as their stuff is already in S&R and a few other UK retailers.

Defo independent. I know the owners.

Interestingly, I see that Guildford is on the drop down list on the Peak Performance web site, but doesn't come up.

As I say, the only reason for flagging is that I take my hat off to anyone trying retail in this climate Skullie
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pruman wrote:
FlyingStantoni wrote:
a ski instructor and BASI Trainer - so you're guaranteed some good ski banter.

Yes, normally banter about themselves in my experience Laughing .

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Whereabouts on the high street?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Whereabouts on the high street?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Link above says 161, so just above Jeffries Passage
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy