Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton Ski School

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to St Anton in January - first time, so really looking forward to it. Since I’ve not had any official lessons of any description since about 1996 I figure now might be the time to try to get off that endless intermediate plateau! I had a 1/2 day 1:1 with a brilliant skier (friend of a friend) last year, which combined with a pair of skis that really suited me (so much so that I’m buying a pair haha), made such a difference to my skiing - it was like night & day - that I feel morally obliged to continue the tuition this season! Anyone got personal experience of ski school there? Either a small group class or private (me & husband) & in English. Thanks Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I really enjoyed my new generation clinic. Perfect for what I was looking for
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have had private lessons with Georg at www.learn2ski.eu for the last 5 years and rate him very highly.
This year I'm not having lessons with him but have booked him for a day's guiding for some ski routes and other more interesting bits. 5 years ago I couldn't comprehend doing some of the reds and blacks at St Anton and now I'm after more of a challenge so I guess he is doing something right!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy