Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's going to snow in the UK this week

Poster: A snowHead
I know some of you lot in the south got some last week but it looks like everyone is in with a chance this week
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We had some on Friday.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
He's not wrong - check out your area here... http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
johnboy

""johnboy, keep the faith - my bunions are aching that means snow next week for all North East facing coasts and also Northern Ireland - honest - they are never wrong".

From the Its snowing in jersey thread.

P.S. They are really bad now !
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Paul Mason, are we skiing down Harras Bank this week then?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
behind the baths on the grass - hopefully.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Paul Mason, if they close the road from Stanley, we could get a good run down to Beamish. I've got the 4x4 se we'll get up no problem. Have to pole a bit towards Chester-le-Street though
Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Whats the betting this all blows out to nothing, especially in the south, these guys couldn't forecast dawn let alone anything further than 6hrs ahead rolling eyes rolling eyes

I'd be very happy to be proven otherwise but i'm all a bit 'severe weather warning'd' out with the met-office.... Puzzled
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Paul Mason,

I have faith in your feet.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
skinutter, im with you.. severe winter.. pah.. ive been going to work in my autumn jacket all winter.. my puffer jacket for artic conditions was hoping for so much more this winter!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We had sleet here this morning
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Even the brass monkeys are frozen outside today - its colder now than it was first thing this morning.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Local BBC weather predicting 5 cm by morning for Counties Tyrone, Londonderry and Antrim.

I live in Co. Antrim and will have to drive the length of L/Derry to get to work in Co Tyrone tomorrow Shocked
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Positively balmy 4c here Toofy Grin
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
boredsurfin, Cooler 3.1c here Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
2c here at present
latest report
2oC here. Looking across to exmoor and dartmoor they both had snow on today.from last week.
ski holidays
a very severe +3degrees in Farnborough with temperatures plumeting overnight to a dangerous -1c rolling eyes

Good job the local weather had a big '!' warning me of and i quote 'possible icy surfaces first thing'
snow report
go carefull then nutter snowHead
snow report
CANV CANVINGTON wrote:
skinutter, im with you.. severe winter.. pah.. ive been going to work in my autumn jacket all winter.. my puffer jacket for artic conditions was hoping for so much more this winter!!

well I'm glad it is a mild winter then ... because I'm frozen stiff even in this mild winter.....

dammit I left Oz in winter and it was 16C the day I left.... everytime i ring home it is 35+C including a heap of 40C+ days.... Sad I want to surf dammit.... like in board shorts and a rashy..... not a heap of rubber between me and the water!
ski holidays
Just banged it down here with big flakes for 10 minutes. Covered the car and shed roof. Turned to rain now and gone. Sad
snow report
Er... with all the little (and big) nasty things lurking in the Australian water, I think I'd want as much rubber inbetween me and it as possible... preferably with a layer of chain mail involved somewhere along the way too and maybe the hull of a small submarine, come to think of it...
snow report
No significant snow on my way to work this morning although according to radio Ulster there seems to be a bit more around parts of Belfast and East Antrim.

There is a dusting on the Sperrins although local new said there was heavy snow on the Glenshane Pass (1000 ft). I didn't drive up over it, but it didn't look that bad.
snow report
loads 30 miles away from me in the Scarborough/Whitby area, heards some roads are shut! Sunny here in Leeds Sad
snow conditions
Gorgeous sunny morning here in Leicester. temps around 0, but bright and crisp. nice 4Km walk into work brought the colour to my cheeks Very Happy
snow report
Snow lying well in Omagh this morning Johnyboy and snowing quite heavily in Coalisland as I write. Sun keeps burning it off between showers though.
snow conditions
london docklands is fine n sunny with a slightly chilly breeze..
i bought the puffer jacket in today just to give it an outing this winter
i feel positivly overdressed
snow report
Weather forecasts been changed no snow showing for us at all ...b cold -7 forecast Sad
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Staff just rang in from Whitby -Tipping it down with snow
latest report
Frosty the Snowman,

How was La Ros?
snow conditions
Quite sunny here all afternoon 5 degrees Sad
snow report
hint of some decent snow for all parts of Yorkshire at the end of this week on the local news......
ski holidays
Snowed today in Dunstable, for about 1/2hour, early-mid afternoon. Promising, promising.... Very Happy
snow conditions
2 inches in Ballmena
ski holidays
Theres been no snow here in Darlington, just very cold temperatures, winds and ice (which I slipped on and bruised my foot! Crying or Very sad).
latest report
Quote:

which I slipped on and bruised my foot!
RichardB,
Why were you doing handstands on the ice?
snow report
Quote:

Why were you doing handstands on the ice?

No, I was doing my postal delivery at the time, I didn't even notice the ice! Its only minor bruising though, it will be back to normal by the weekend!
latest report
no snow in Taunton, but 1/2 inch of white stuff that looks like a giant bean bag has burst. makes a lovely creaky squeek when walked upon.
( T'was chilly this morning when we got up at 5am to surf the severn bore, tho Very Happy )
latest report
Fresh snow overnight in North Antrim. Probably 10-15cm. South of Balymena there is very litttle. I am working on the Stormont Estate this afternoon and as I look across Belfast there is very little.

Forecast is for another 10cm on the North Coast tonight, so hopefully there may be something to slide on tomorrow
latest report
Snowing in central London now. Not settling though Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy