Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski camps for (high) intermediates?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend of mine enjoys my reports from various ski camps (EpicSki Academy 2 years ago, Straightline Adventures three weeks ago) and would like to attend something similar, but aimed at intermediates with a bit of a belly (his words not mine!) rather than advanced skiers.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I guess he's looking for something more than a week in a group with ESF but not as pricey as a week of half-day private lessons.

I guess it would have to be Europe (though I might tell him to try ESA next year).

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've enjoyed instruction with www.snoworks.co.uk High quality instruction, lots of good company, and wide range of resorts and courses on offer.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cedric wrote:
.......aimed at intermediates with a bit of a belly (his words not mine!) ....!

Yep, he'd be fine at Epic. snowHead

How about Warrens courses too?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
www.dempseytours.com
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NASTC?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cedric, He might check to see if Nick Zotov's coming out again at the same time as my two other friends - that group of 4 could suit. Very respectable skiers, get down pretty much anything (on and off piste) but not truly advanced yet.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nick Zotov, I wasn't aware that you had come out. Shocked
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar.org.uk wrote:
I've enjoyed instruction with www.snoworks.co.uk High quality instruction, lots of good company, and wide range of resorts and courses on offer.

These courses are superb.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
DavidS, I hope so. I'm off on one soon...
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cedric, ESA would be great, for sure, if he'd like to explore AspenSnowmass next year... Wink

Are you coming back? Wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for the advice everyone, I've sent him the link to this thread.

ssh, don't know, I'm getting a discount from Gordy if I attend his Utah camp next year but then I haven't been to Aspen and I might just convince the SO to join me there...they're all good!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'd support the comments about Snoworks here and elsewhere: highly recommended.

markP wrote:
DavidS, I hope so. I'm off on one soon...

markP hope it goes well: post a review when you get back.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cheers Stevo, It's not for a while yet. I'll definitely post a review though. Cheers for your advice BTW.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I did a couple of reviews of Snoworks race training course:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=3386
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=10746
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks Rob. I'd already read through those reviews a couple of times!
They were very useful. Thanks for taking the time to write them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy