Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Ski Podcast 93: Ischgl, Les 2 Alpes, Vallandry & the Dynastar X3 triathlon in Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Roguevfr, yeah just noticed that myself this morning. Suspect inserting the snow reports in has moved everything as there was a fairly long gap between the first snow report.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, about 4-second shift.

Than aside, the interview with the mayor of les deux alpes was interesting. Thoroughly get the Flocon Verte initiative, but the park'n'ride plan for car visitors has me foxed.

The driving reason behind us... driving... is that we can take all the kit necessary for a family of 4, and judging from the loads being lugged south down the Autoroutes, we are not alone in this. You are not going to want to decamp in a lower valley town and make multiple trips up and down and back to shuttle all your kit. Maybe it's aimed at a different market, those who drive but pack light enough to make it in one pass, but if I was in that situation then wouldn't I be on a train already?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Roguevfr wrote:
Oh Ian, been at the celebratory champers whilst editing this one ? Several instances of audio overlapping as one item is begun before the last is complete.

Oops. Can you tell me where that is? I must have missed it somewhere in the edit, but I can correct it.

EDIT- Just had a quick listen. I found one at about 10 mins in. Mea culpa - Stephen sent me that snow report after I'd already edited the whole pod, so I squeezed it in at the last minute (as with Mike's report from Japan in E94) and I obviously got the transition wrong and some how knocked it out of sync. I've redited the file and uploaded. Shame that most people will have listened already. Very annoying!

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 10-05-22 9:09; edited 3 times in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Episode 94 now live - some interesting chat here about skiing in the far north in Svalbard and Narvik, interview with telemarker Jasmin Taylor after her most successful season ever, more on new lifts in Les 2 Alpes and updates from LISTEX
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2kvyF4FDpL6SgkC315hMOz

http://youtube.com/v/344mAYfeDE0
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy