Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good deal on Dalbello boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not that I'm in the market for a new pair, but Sports Direct have a cracking deal on Dalbello Avanti 95 ski boots. They are reduced to £80. They were £150 in Snow and Rock two weeks ago.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/dalbello-avanti-95-sn81-921183?colcode=92118303&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsdyNyNOZ2wIVSbDtCh3d4wI4EAQYASABEgLyCfD_BwE

I have the 90's which are as comfortable as slippers on me. I thought I had a bargain last year, when I picked up mine for £125 in a sale.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks matey, this is a cracking deal!

Well spotted!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would only note that they are quite soft rated, and if they don’t fit...

Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
under a new name wrote:
I would only note that they are quite soft rated, and if they don’t fit...

Happy

True. But if you've tried them on elsewhere and found them comfortable and the flex is suitable for your needs; it's a pretty good deal.

I bought mine from Snow and Rock last year. I had the inners heat moulded for free in S&N. Then had custom insoles made. I then had the shells blown very slightly (1-2mm max) by my ankles at Sail and Ski in Chester (cost £17). They now fit me like a snug glove. I'm a beginner who is short and not very heavy at all, and not an aggressive skier, so the 90's were and are fine for what I need. But I accept that for most people on here, 90's would probably be too soft. I certainly would not dream of buying boots without having tried them first.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My Son bought a pair of Dalbello Lupo 130s from SD for £216 earlier this year. They're rarely ever less than £400 elsewhere. He couldn't believe it.

I'm looking at my recently delivered summer deal Avanti 120s as I type. They were cheap, but that that cheap. wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy