Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

season pass Espace killy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone know the cost of the seaon pass in EK? do they offer discounts for early purchase?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Approx €1100 with early season discount.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Tignes addict, when do I need to get it by to get the discount?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mother hucker wrote:
@Tignes addict, when do I need to get it by to get the discount?

You will have to check on the Web site but normally before mid November
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I paid €975 for this season. You needed to buy before the end of October to get this deal and you need to buy on the Val d'Isere website, not the Tignes one. They both work the same, but have different discount schemes.

Next year will be approx 3% more, so around €1k.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@bar shaker, cheers
is there a family offer as well ie 2 adults and 2 kids for a bigger discount?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mother hucker wrote:
@bar shaker, cheers
is there a family offer as well ie 2 adults and 2 kids for a bigger discount?

Not that I know of for a season pass, although there are family discounts for shorter duration passes. The STVI season pass has a break even point of around 19 days and is only available for adults.

As I'm sure you know, if you plan to work in the resort, it is available for even less. To keep your workers season pass active, you must take your work contract in several times a year, to prove you are still there and still working. The lift company can and do check up with your employer and with the French tax authorities. We don't have any French income so this doesn't work for us.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I presume there is no family deal as the kids get a ski pass through school.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Any truth in me hearing that Tignes apartment owners get 50% off season passes?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
bar shaker wrote:
I paid €975 for this season. You needed to buy before the end of October to get this deal and you need to buy on the Val d'Isere website, not the Tignes one. They both work the same, but have different discount schemes.

Next year will be approx 3% more, so around €1k.

Part of the difference in price between a Tignes season pass & a Val D'Isere one is the 'stolen week' the Tignes pass covers after the links to VD close.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mountainaddict wrote:
Any truth in me hearing that Tignes apartment owners get 50% off season passes?

Having a local address does open more discount doors yes!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
But it was only 40% this year!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy