Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Paradiski season pass and Espace Killy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm skiing next week with my partner in Paradiski for what will be our final week sadly and have some friends staying in Tignes at the same time who we thought about visiting. In previous years the season pass gave you days in Espace Killy and Possibly Three Valleys.
I cant see mention of it this year though some of the other benefits such as fast track lift access aren't easy to find. Does anyone know if there are any free days in Tignes this year ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ipken, I'm afraid the free days in Espace Killy anf Three Valleys stopped this season.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks. I had a feeling that it was something like 25 years from the Olympics but couldnt see anything anywhere saying yes or no. Looks like 2 full day passes then. Cant grumble as the snow has been fab this season
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It used to be indicated on the (Tignes) season pass receipt - 'P's (for the free days in Paradski) and 'V's (for the free days in the 3 Valleys) - the letters were punched out in exchange for the relevant day pass. I seem to remember that Sainte Foy also allowed free days, but without the relevant letter on the receipt.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kenzie, We still get 2 days at Sainte F, but you have to go to the office in Val Claret and ask for a St F 'polyvalence' which turns out to be a credit card size piece of card which has 2 Fs on it which are punched at the ticket office at StF!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy