Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone fancy a drive up to glencoe in the next few days

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone fancy sharing lift/ accomdation for a trip up tp Glencoe in next few days. half a metre of powder, I hear
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where are you going from? I am contemplating heading up for just tomorrow from Leeds.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Im going up from Norfolk, so sharing a lift and a room would make it a bit easier. I need to do a coupe of days and skiing and a couple of nights to make it worth while, to be fair.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
No worries, it's even further from Norfolk!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep, a long way. But worth it in good conditions and I like to support the Scottish ski industry too. I think next week is looking better for weather, to be fair.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I've been thinking of nipping up too.

But no firm plans or pass out as yet. The conditions look pretty good though.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Goodness me, afternoon there today after a cracking bluebird on Sunday. At least 50cm of level snow fell yesterday ! Amazing conditions, heading back up in the am - get up here it’s epic !!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If anyone fancies joining forces and invading Glencoe then let me know. Seems like the best conditions in Scotland for many a year
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mmmmm! I was thinking this very thought, I've had a job cancel on me so I have little or no work on between now and going on the eosb. My van seats 5 and any amount of kit.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey Tango, Sounds like a plan....
The only problem is the forecast. Quite a bit of rain now I think.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Weather not good now, possibly next week
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
http://www.glencoemountain.co.uk/webcams/

Well, it looks very white
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
cameronphillips2000 wrote:
If anyone fancies joining forces and invading Glencoe then let me know. Seems like the best conditions in Scotland for many a year

I'm heading up tomorrow (sat) cameron if you are going.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@tangowaggon, head up..... you know you want to. I can meet you for a slide.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I think I'm going to give it is miss. Looked perfect earlier in the week but its a very long drive for me if it's warm and raining.

Hope you all have plenty of fun. I may pop up later next week if it's looking better weather wise.
snow conditions
That's the problem with Scotland - days when everything comes together perfectly are quite rare!

My criteria for going are a) I have a day off b) my partner has a day off c) good snow d) good weather e) not peak season e.g. half term. That only happens a couple of days a year, and I live in Scotland!
snow report
^^^^^Far too picky denfinella Laughing!!

You do know it's Aviemore and not Aspen? The Lecht and not Lech? wink

In terms of busyness during peak times: we were at Glencoe on Easter Saturday and Nevis on Easter Sunday - both with busy car parks - and both with no to minimal lift queues Smile
ski holidays
I posted elsewhere that Atomic are having a ski test at Glencoe this weekend, I have had an update from Glencoe and there is also a TSA snowboard demo and also a Jam session so a lot going on, hope anyone going has a great time, you should find the information on their website or facebook page.
ski holidays
@GlasgowCyclops, tempting! The weather forecast for the next few days is quite good (for Scotland!!!) Cloudy but only light winds.
Pity that it's a 6hr drive.
snow report
@mountainaddict, it does also keep the costs down wink

Also it means I have quite a rose-tinted view of Scottish skiing!
snow conditions
tangowaggon wrote:
@GlasgowCyclops, tempting! The weather forecast for the next few days is quite good (for Scotland!!!) Cloudy but only light winds.
Pity that it's a 6hr drive.

Want to go on Sunday? Evening drive sat, stay premier inn Dumbarton. 1 hour 15 min drive to glencoe. Finish about 3 and be home at 9pm.
ski holidays
I'll have to pass on this one, although I have the time off, it means I'm a few quid down on income, see you next weekend at the eosb Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy