Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Checking in to première classe/formule 1 late

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Haven't used any transit hotels since before we bought our RV so what's the story these days with checking in late? Driving to VT for Easter and might be 1am by the time we get there....is that likely to be an issue?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kagallag wrote:
Haven't used any transit hotels since before we bought our RV so what's the story these days with checking in late? Driving to VT for Easter and might be 1am by the time we get there....is that likely to be an issue?

It is not likely to be an issue. There is an automated check-in, however the main gate to the carpark may be shut but once you've checked in you can normally open it with a code. I'm assuming you've pre-booked.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes pre-booked. Is reception staffed at that time?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kagallag wrote:
Yes pre-booked. Is reception staffed at that time?

No, not a chance, there will be a contact number. Generally reception closes in those places around 9 maybe 10 pm.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kagallag, Depending on where you are staying there may be a local tourist tax to pay when you arrive, the automated check-in will ask for a credit card to pay for this.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@davidof,
Thanks Davidof...I've booked through booking.com. So for auto check-in is there a code that I shouldn't even been sent?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kagallag wrote:
@davidof,
Thanks Davidof...I've booked through booking.com. So for auto check-in is there a code that I shouldn't even been sent?

I have no idea with booking.com. I always book direct with any hotel I stay in - having turned up to a booking.com booking in the past and found it wasn't booked.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes. that's possible. I'll try and book direct and cancel other. Thanks.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Kagallag, The Premiere Classe check-in asks for the booking code OR surname OR insert the credit card used to make the booking into the reader.

The carpark code will be on your invoice and will be different to the booking one.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy