Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skis as hold luggage on easyjet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks

Easyjet want £74 return for a ski bag. However their website gives the hold luggage size limit as 275cm( width + height + length). I want to put all of my clothes etc in my ski bag and not take another bag. The website suggests that this will qualify as my hold bag but when I had a webchat with someone at easyjet she said that I would need to pay for a sports bag.

Does anyone have any experience please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Their website is decidedly ambiguous. Maybe try and find the detailed ts and cs and check those? To my mind, the contents of your luggage, other than “dangerous items” are none of their business...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well that's my view as well. After all a lot of people put ski boots in their suitcase.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
all of our flights over the winter are with Easy and as we are usually handl luggage only, it is easy.

At christmas we had a ski bag with ski's and clothes which they accepted no issue. there only point was that it was below the weight limit.

as it was below the weight, they included a boot bag that was full of dishwasher tabs, shampoo, shower gel etc in the price

The bag was one way which you need to call them to add as the site only likes two way. its an easy call though.

I've booked a hold bag today, one way, which will be a box within the size limits, with 2 pairs of snowboarding boots plus my Sorel snow boots

At christmas I had the issue of a carry on bag that was stuffed with the expansion zip open, plus a new helmet, headphones etc. As I didnt want any issues at the gate, I used their hand free option for hand luggae where you check it in and pay £5 and get faster boarding. There isnt any need for it as you have a seat etc

As we had to wait for the ski bag to come out, the wait wasnt an issue
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy