Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowfit - Anyone used them?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - I’m about to buy a pair of skis from Snowfit in Norwich.

They will need bindings to be drilled and fitted, I was wondering if anyone had used Snowfit before and if they were happy with the service & fit.

Thanks,
Rich
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes...I’ve bought two pairs of skis from them and was completely satisfied, though now I come to think of it, I had the bindings on the second pair done in resort. Thought the service was good...the first time I recall having a very helpful chat on the phone with the chap I think was the boss/owner about what length of ski to buy (he was right).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't recommend John and the team at Snowfit enough. I've used them for a number of purchases (university related predominantly) and they were quick and v easy to deal with. Have also found them to be one of the most competitive on price out there so wouldn't hesitate.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Got some bindings from them a year ago and everything went smoothly - they arrived fast, were well packaged and the price was great.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@RazK - oh, and welcome to the snowHead s, by the way! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They are a great shop, know their stuff, incredibly helpful. And have a great selection of ski gear.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Echo these comments- bought my last set of skis and boots there- so did my wife- excellent service; very thorough
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys, overwhelmingly positive feedback - I’ll buy with confidence! Back into skiing after a 10 year absence and well and truly bitten again Smile

Thinking about a pair of Kore 93 or Brahma CA, light but punchy if needed as I ease myself back in.

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I bought the kore 93 a few weeks ago. I really like the ski. Light and fun but stiff enough when needed. I skied it yesterday in 15cm of fresh and it worked great. it did really well when things got chopped up too.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Excellent shop and great people to deal we use them a lot
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ski3569 wrote:
I bought the kore 93 a few weeks ago. I really like the ski. Light and fun but stiff enough when needed. I skied it yesterday in 15cm of fresh and it worked great. it did really well when things got chopped up too.

Glad to hear it’s working well for you. Bought my pair today - 180 and a pair of Attack 14 bindings - can’t wait to get them out in the POW - off to Italy first week in March
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kevinrhead wrote:
Excellent shop and great people to deal we use them a lot
Thanks for the advice - they were very friendly and good to deal with
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy