Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheesy gloves banned from the room

Poster: A snowHead
The guys just banned my gloves from our apt despite me cooking tea for the miserable b@stards even though the cheesy odour would have enhanced my fine cuisine. I've tried emptying half a bottle of balsamic vinegar into each glove and rinsing them out, they are currently on the boot drier pegs until tbe apt owner discovers the source of the foul smell and calls the council hygiene dept. Anything else I could try?.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A few tips:

1) Foot odor spray
2) Stop maturbating with them on
3) New gloves
4) ignore the bugs, slip them under Matt pillow as he sleeps, video the response and post it to snowheads.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ripe camembert should cover the odour or failing that just poo-poo all over the appartment.

More seriously baking soda and the microwave. Might not work but will give your mates a laff when you burn the place down.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PaulC1984 wrote:
A few tips:

1) Foot odor spray
2) Stop maturbating with them on
3) New gloves
4) ignore the bugs, slip them under Matt pillow as he sleeps, video the response and post it to snowheads.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mat just suggested hiding them in Essexs bag before he returns to Arabba Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@tangowaggon, 😂😂😂😂 they will blend in with bar Peter after 9pm 😂😂
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Solution found!!!!!
The incessant flow of gas from the man cracks in the apt is enough to hide the smell of a 2 week dead elephant seal😷😷😷😷😷
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@tangowaggon, Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tangowaggon, Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Gloves dry and a faint whiff of vinegar this morning Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@tangowaggon, wait until you put on the other and have found the lads have left you a cracking little suprise Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
if the smell comes back, smear your hands very liberally with anti bacterial hand gel and put them inside your gloves trying to work as much of the hand gel into the insides of the loves as possible.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Basically your riddled with bacteria of the bad variety. No suprise sharing the love bus with those lads. Especially that one from Wrextum
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Get new gloves with a removable liner you can wash!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bet you have fancied chips all day
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mike-H wrote:

Me! Buy new kit? Wash your mouth out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Mike-H wrote:

He's pickled them now, so in his mind they'll last forever rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy