Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl, Austria - 17 Feb for 7 nights twin room on offer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Two of my friends have dropped out with injuries and so at a point of deciding whether to hand back accommodation or offer out and make some new friends. Smile

The room has a twin room and a single room (for me to keep) and a shared shower/toilet. Not swanky, just basic, but clean bed and breakfast and have been staying there for years. Hotel is by the main church, so steps from the town and a 10min walk to the lifts.

I know the place well and ski it all except the off-piste, so if you don’t know the place I can guide a bit, both ski and apres…that is of course if you want to share and ski with a 51 year old male showing you how it’s done!! Shocked Shocked

Cost is €120 per night B&B for the twin, or if you want to ditch me out, then €180 for the triple. You’ll pay direct to the hotel to keep it safe and I can help with how to get there as cheaply as possible.

I’m only keeping this open until about Wednesday night, as I need to consider handing back and getting back what we can.

Any questions ask on the forum and PM me if seriously interested and need more info to make final decision.

Saj
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy