Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How does is work with SkiSet?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are tempted to hire our kit in advance these days with online sites such as Skiset.

I thought you chose the kit you wanted to rent for the week paid handsomely for it, the picked it up the night before all waxed and ready to go.

But I have a feeling that that's not the case.

I have a feeling that I'm going to turn up at the resort and be given something in that "category" and have to lump it.

does anyone have experience of doing this?
If I don't get what I wanted can get my purchase refunded?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As you may be aware from other posts, admin isn't keen on skiset because if any hiccups occur the shop will refer you to skiset and apparently customer service may disappoint. E.g. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3161316&highlight=skiset#3161316 (you should get 5% with SNH16 at sport2000) and http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3161316&highlight=skiset#3161316

One way is to contact the ski hire shop that skiset use and negotiate a skiset-like price direct from them which will put you in a stronger position.

Having said that, three years ago in my youthful naivity I rented using skiset at Mottaret and apart from the guy seeming fairly grumpy (it was hard to tell if this was his default attitude) I had no problem changing my boots after a day to a more comfortable pair. I had no other issues so I can't report on a worst-case scenario.

Have you seen this thread? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3148649

Where are you going? Admin may have negotiated a snowHead discount at a local shop
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @motyl, thanks for pointing out that thread, Ill keep my laptop handy.

I should have looked into the forum a bit harder before I put my order in with Skiset.

I've pressed the cancel button now, so I just hope I've read the T&Cs well, but its all such gobldeegook.
Their site says I'm due a full refund, lets hope it comes through.

Cheers @motyl,
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy