Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy Supermarkets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've had a search but can't find any previous advice on this. Where is a cheap(ish) supermarket in Val d'Isére/Tignes? Puzzled I'm currently in La Daille and the prices here are hilarious (unless you need to buy something!) Shocked
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Carrefour on the Rue de la Poste in Tignes le Lac is pretty close to valley prices.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Swiss Toby, Probably the best bet is to go down to Bourg St Maurice (where there are a couple of supermarkets at the beginning of the climb up the valley) if you have access to a car or can take the bus down and back. Otherwise you might be a bit stuck, prices up the mountains are always on the high side. Unless anyone knows different? Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, spend €10 on gas traveling down the valley to save €5 on groceries Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Swiss Toby, ..."cheap(ish) supermarket in Val d'Isére/Tignes". Oh dear. You need to shop wherever common people are. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for suggestions. Unfortunately we have no car and I'm not keen to waste half a day going to Bourg and back. snowHead Le Lac may be an option although Val D'Isére would be easier as we're on that side.

I know mountain prices are high but La Daille is seriously taking the wee wee! rolling eyes
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
achilles wrote:
@Swiss Toby, ..."cheap(ish) supermarket in Val d'Isére/Tignes". Oh dear. You need to shop wherever common people are. Toofy Grin

Well, I did hope to find you out here but sadly not this time. Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Swiss Toby, I'm hurt Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Swiss Toby, Have you tried Cash200 - its like a UK cash and carry and was certainly letting punters in a couple of years ago.

@achilles, Oi! There are plenty of comprehensive kids in Tignes. And Carrefour is not too badly priced as rjs pointed out.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Spar up past the UCPA towards Laissanant didn't seem too extortionate last year. A lot quieter than the ones in the centre and some great fresh meats. Got all the stuff I needed to make a lovely coq au vin.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy