Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet Chardons, Tignes Les Brevieres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I stayed here on a last minute Xmas ski trip, not wanting to home alone I was recommended this place by another snowHead and loved the place, I was in a 6 person bunk room but twin & oother rooms are available
Staff were very friendly and efficient, when I said I was going to be in thr resort first thing off the overnight train and asked about leaving my luggage and somewhere to change, I was told "No problem, we'll get you some breakfast too"
Other guests were warm & friendly too, on day 2 I skied with another guest Andy aka Billy Whizz aka the terminator (he does not stop!) and skied with him the rest of the week with two othe snowHead joining us on a couple of days and other guest Malcolm and Rosie joining us too.
All in all I had a cracking good week, if you like your 5* luxury, it's not the place for you but if you want an atmosphere that money can't buy, I highly recommend. www.chaletchardons.com
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chardons has also cheaper options - found it very useful for young people Smile

Wish they would expend on the cheaper options as well. The other company in Les B. we used has unfortunatly gone.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Stayed in their Belvedere chalet a few years back.... awesome place, great food and good location. All staff from the company were really friendly and helpful. Even ended up going out on a day with a load of the staff; boarded around pretty much the whole Espace Killy, had a good time at the Folie Douce and ended up partying in Tignes. A memorable trip, would definitely recommend booking with them and TLB is a beautiful little part of the Tignes area.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy