Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter Pacific NW/ Whistler

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have friends going to Seattle beginning of April who have suggested we join them and go for a bit of skiing.
I have skied Whistler a couple of times about 20 years ago.
Any idea how the conditions hold out for Easter time or what other resorts are a good bet.
Looking at reviews of Mount Baker it looks not ideal for the non gnarly skier.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whistler shuts at the end of April and Blackcomb a month later:

https://www.whistler.com/hours-of-operation/

but I think this is due to lack of visitors rather than conditions. I have been mid April before and conditions were great, though obviously it varies year to year. It is quite far from Seattle though - 4.5 hour drive not counting time spent at the Border.

Mount Baker is great but I would agree it is relatively challenging - runs are steep and very little grooming. It is almost worth going for the drive to the resort though which was incredibly scenic.

Other resorts near Seattle:
Crystal
Stevens Pass
Snoqualmie
Alpental
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@spatters, Thanks for the reply and
Bounce to request any more info from anyone.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@T Bar, i go to whistler most years end of march through to mid april , had some great spring skiing and some late season pow days , good base been put down this season already so should be good Cool then lower home runs can start to be a bit sparse but loads of skiing higher up
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Easter should be great, we have skied there as late as 19th May on Honeymoon years back and snow was still in good shape high up. Had a great end of season hog roast in the sunshine at the top.

Will be returning this year with kids for a few days in 2nd week of April so looking forward to some decent end of season conditions too.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@skinutter,
Thanks, will probably go with Whistler if I can scrape together the readies
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy