Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Endeavor Snowboards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have seen a few favourable online reviews for these boards, and made I panic buy of a 2017 Guerrilla. ( I needed it for Saturday )
I would have liked the 2018 one with the sintered base, but got such a good deal I could not justify the extra 250 quid.
Other than the price point, I chose it over a couple of other boards as it has the Channel system so I can mount my existing Missions real easily.
I have not ridden a cambered board for a few years now since my old Flow, but with it's raised contact points it is hinting at a best of both (pop without catch) kind a thing.
Normally when things seem to good to be true, I run a mile, but this was panic, and I wasn't even put off by the fact they can't even spell their company name correctly.
Has anyone owned one of their boards, and are they as goos as they claim, or should I just start saving up now for something in the end of season sale?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I purchased my son an Endeavor Board Of Directors board for Christmas (lightly used second hand on here for £160). He used it for the first time last week - a couple of days. He got on fine with it and seemed to enjoy using it. I can't say too much as he's 12 and a half and having a sensible conversation about how it performs isn't easy. I don't think he understands that a board isn't just a board yet. But certainly he was quite happy riding it the whole day and keen to do another day. One of the reasons I bought it was reading the reviews they seemed good boards and the model I bought in particular was a good fit for what he would be riding.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The BoD looks really nice - and a real bargain.
Can your son keep up better on the sintered base, and can he still butter on it despite it being cambered ?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
WindOfChange wrote:
The BoD looks really nice - and a real bargain.

I was the beneficiary of someone else's mild misfortune. I couldn't have justified spending more given my son is 12 and boards part time but the person selling needed shot. So it worked off for me. As it's a tad on the big side now hopefully he will be using for two seasons and then his younger sister can use it.

WindOfChange wrote:
Can your son keep up better on the sintered base, and can he still butter on it despite it being cambered ?

He previously used a Santa Cruz board - not sure which one but can check later. As far as I know they ride the same. But let me check with him later if he found anything different. Can't promise more than a couple of grunts and a "I dunno". This board is a good spec from what I can tell so I would hope in time he can ride it as it should be.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I can translate grunts as I have 3 teenage sons who snowboard Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy