Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia----Cielo-alto down to Main lifts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following on from a previous Cervinia thread i started
Ive narrowed my choice down to a few Apartments up Cielo-alto area to rent for our trip 5th-9th April 2018.

My only concern now is the access to the main lifts
The Red run Cieloalto Cervina that leads down to the lifts Breuil Plan Maison I & II does that generally stay open in early April as i dont real want to be driving down everyday to one of the other lifts. At the bottom can you ski to the door or is there a walk to the lift station

Thanks

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ehmf1WbxmgNxCzdm2
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a steep uphill walk of 300-400 metres to the main lift station
Cervinia is on google street-view, so you can do a 'virtual' walk to see how far it is...

Not sure about snow cover in April, but it would be in the resorts interest to keep that section open
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
albob wrote:
There is a steep uphill walk of 300-400 metres to the main lift station
Cervinia is on google street-view, so you can do a 'virtual' walk to see how far it is...

Not sure about snow cover in April, but it would be in the resorts interest to keep that section open

Aye. I've done that walk. It is horrible. Pity as that run through Cieloalto is rather nice. I just never do it now because I can't be bothered with the walk.

As for the snow, they generally manage to keep those lower sections open but they can be slushfests in April. Less of a problem I guess if just being used to start the day.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I stayed there last April, which was pretty warm and whilst the mountain was great that run into town wasn't pretty, it looked pretty icy in a morning. We drove and parked but I did have a 7 year old with me. The walk back from town would be quite a workout after a day on the slopes.

We loved Cervinia, though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Damn
I hate walking in ski boots ,looks like the ski in is ok just the ski out .
our only option in our price range is a apartment half way up the Via Giomein road but theres conflicting reports about ski in/out
May have to use the car after all
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy