Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

airline ski boot charge

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My boots are the largest shell size Salomon do so my boot bag won’t fit in the gauges...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I currently use the snokart cabin roller with the natty boot liner bags

In 15 years i have never been stopped taking boots into the cabin. I have just done 4 flights on delta and BA without issue yet again

For 2 of us in europe we can travel with 1 23kg bag of clothing and a double ski bag with skis and clothes .
We then have a roller each ... this was even fine on thomas cook flight with Neilson.

In fact even the worlds worst on weight Monarch gave us no greif.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@MountainIdiot,

Quick question for you. How do the backpack straps that come out of the rear zip pocket fasten onto the clips on the bottom of the Rossi bag? I can’t see how they clip on, as the straps and the bag have same style of fastening on them, making them incompatible. I reckon mine may have clips missing or the wrong clips on the straps.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
buchanan101 wrote:
My boots are the largest shell size Salomon do so my boot bag won’t fit in the gauges...

At least you won't have to pay for ski carriage....

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/03/03/skier-boot-skiing-sun-valley-video
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy