Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski 2019 (there is a reason!)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Unfortunately, due to illness, I've had to make a couple of very difficult decisions - and being unable to undertake air travel this includes cancelling all holidays in the first quarter of 2018..... woe is me!

However - Crystal have allowed me to transfer any deposit monies I've paid (less an admin fee of course) on to 2019. I need to book by the end of Jan 2018 though.

The question is, can anyone remember or have knowledge of Crystal sale dates?

I'd hate to book now and see a raft of offers being made available the day after!

Who'd have thunk it - booking a ski holiday 15 months in advance!

Thanks folks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have never noticed Crystal discounting holidays for the following season in January ever, I often check them out for ideas after I get back from one trip.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They won't discount for ages your better of booking early and getting what u want rather trying to save a few quid Shocked
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks folks - I was looking for a 2-4-1 lift pass deal, or free ski carriage etc.

I'll leave it a week or so then get booking...

I'm going to have to use the chill factor fridge for my fix this year!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lift Pass Deals will just be what the local providers offer so I would just pay for the holiday and see what happens closer to the time re lift pass prices. I have booked with Esprit and Ski Total (Sister companies) and both allowed me to book the lift passes but then discounted them when the better deals became available. Not sure about free ski carriage but worth asking them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy