Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anybody used this crowd?...

Poster: A snowHead
https://www.onebelowzero.com/

They seem to have some good offers...I was looking at their Ski Socks and Goggles, which had great reductions.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No, I’ve used a lot of online retailers but not these guys
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Themasterpiece, Me too...which is why I thought I'd ask.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd be suspicious that nowhere on their site do they list their postal address. But some searching brings it out as a unit in Greenford, Middlesex.

The company (Karysmatic Ltd) look reasonably legit...

Quote:
KARYSMATIK LIMITED was incorporated on 25 June 2007 as a Private Limited Company registered in PERIVALE. KARYSMATIK LIMITED has the status: Active and it's listed in the following category: Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet. This Private Limited Company has been operating for 10 years 6 months, and 1 days.

The directors' registered addresses appear to be residential not a generic office. Maybe you could give them a call and see how you feel.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thx dp.

- They have some very good deals on X Socks.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes, I've used them. Genuine company. Bought some POC gear from them.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar wrote:
Yes, I've used them. Genuine company. Bought some POC gear from them.

Rob, that's good to hear....and they have good prices on them as well.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Old Fartbag, I've visited their unit in Perivale when they've had flash sales. Think they are UK importers for some brands, including POC and Spyder.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have just bought fantastic Spyder ski pants and a Hyra jacket from a company called Karysmatic Ltd trading as One Below Zero based in the UK selling mainly Spyder men’s, ladies And kids skiwear. It is all brand-new in original wrapping and labels. I am delighted with my recent purchases. Their telephone service is excellent 0208 991 9244
I think it is almost all from the 2020 to 21 season. Most of it is less than half of the normal retail price and there are hundreds of items. There is also a good selection of Level ski gloves and some other brands too. Their service is 2nd to none. Check the website out as soon as possible as they are having a stock clearance and many of these items should get sold fairly quickly.
https://www.onebelowzero.com/
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
it is a direct to consumer site for the importer of Sypder, i know the owner so can say for sure he it legit
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I get stuff from them, POC and spyder, never a problem
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I’m glad I got my Jacket and SkiPants when I discovered them ,I now notice they have put their prices up by 10% on the same items I bought last week and the available stock is starting to reduce.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@CEM, They are a great business with excellent customer service. I dealt with Jessie who was was friendly and very helpful.
Sadly there are lot of cynical and rude know-alls on SnowHeads who accused me of being a spammer when I tried to recommend OneBelowZero.Their loss !
I was pleased that one the moderators removed their comments.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Can add feedback here - just had a down Sypder coat delivered - third of RRP as it is last years (OK 2021 now wink) website isn't the best but if you happen to fit the few sizes they have, happy days. Came with all tags/labels etc - definitely real deal.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Old Fartbag, has your stuff arrived yet? I mean, it's been what, 5 years?

Welcome to snowHeads @jarviand, snowHead
snow conditions
Thanks wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy