Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Getting from Venice Marco Polo to Alta Badia?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, this is admittedly a silly question, but my flight arrives 15 minutes after the last Cortina Express coach leaves for Alta Badia. As I am travelling alone, paying £350 for a private transfer is ridiculous. Hiring a car, given that I won't need it in Alta Badia, is not a good idea either. Any other options? Is there, say, an Uber or other sharing service one can use? Are there private transfer operators who would help with car pooling? Or a message board to do the same?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you tried the Alto Adige bus service?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hire a little cheapy for the week. The hire Co.s are just across the road from the arrivals area at MP. Pre book a deal maybe worthwhile. Tell the hirer that you're heading for the mountains and fill up with winter diesel when getting near to destination to prevent waxing over the week. I have that T shirt.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you, just checked - these guys do not seem to run from/to Venice.
Just wonder how useful a little cheapy can be in the mountains in winter- suspect road conditions more suitable to a decent 4x4...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The car hire area has moved in Venice airport, where it used to be is now the Easyjet area.
Come out of the terminal
Turn Left
Follow the covered walkway to the end
The car hire is on the 3rd floor of the multi storey car park in front of you.
You need to turn left and go round the back of the car park then take the lift up.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Leonila wrote:
Thank you, just checked - these guys do not seem to run from/to Venice.
Just wonder how useful a little cheapy can be in the mountains in winter- suspect road conditions more suitable to a decent 4x4...

You'd not need the car when in resort and no, if a coach or minibus can get there, so could you in a car. We're talking about the Dolomites, not Milton Keynes. These guys have snow clearing down to an art form. Cool
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy