Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

trixski ski carrier update

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well I said I'd update you all on our trixski ski carrier and I have to say it's going a storm! Loads of people are buying our carrier every day and, as it's a great Christmas stocking filler, there are going to be some very happy skiers around. It fits kids of 4 up to generously proportioned adults. There's a Family Combo Pack with two trixskis and two "extensions" meaning Mum and Dad can each carry their kids' skis if necessary. The supplementary extension pack when added to the trixski carrier means (uncool but sensible) boarders can also carry a board. We love you too! As a big thank you for so many Snowheads followers going to our store you can buy with a discount using the following code to get 20% off your order: SNOWHEADS20 We also want to feature you in great locations using your trixski so send your photos in on instagram https://www.instagram.com/trixski2000/ or upload them to our Facebook page Trixski2000 https://www.facebook.com/Trixski2000/ We love to hear from you. Thanks a million to everyone and happy Christmas especially to the Snowhead who challenged me to design something that would enable him to carry his wife's skis, his kid's skis and his board. Necessity is the mother of invention and the trixski extension was invented at 3.00 am after your challenge! xx

Happy Christmas and Happy Skiing.

[/url]
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TrixieB wrote:
...Necessity is the mother of invention and the trixski extension was invented at 3.00 am after your challenge! xx

Happy Christmas and Happy Skiing.

Laughing
It wasn’t me, but that’s excellent. Hope you sell tons of them. I bet they’ll be very popular in the US snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well bought 2 trixski carriers and an extension at the ski show as the OH thought it a good thing (I think we met Tricia and I hope we got a discount as above as well). Not so sure as it must just teach our 2 that we will continue to carry their skis ad infinitum.... Seemed a robust bit of kit but will see how it works in the field at Xmas and will report back.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You almost certainly met me and I'm thrilled that you were at the Ski Show to see it in action. It was a great show for us with lots of people saying "this is the best product in the show". You got a VERY good deal with your purchase I promise you! We'd love to hear how you get on with it and DO take photos of it in action. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year! Tx
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Santa just bought me a set for Xmas. I don't think he got discount though. Shame, cos if anyone is a Snowhead, it must be Santa. snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
So used it.

Yes, robust and happily holds skis but a few things were not so good. The shoulder strap even when fully lengthened felt a bit short so couldnt really get it over the shoulder in a secure way, would have been good for it to be long enough to put over both the head and shoulder so it wouldn't slip off. Also the extension straps when used were too long to hold a child's pair of skis of 80cm in addition to my 170cms (unless I was not using them properly).

Overall does a decent job of holding the skis and allowing hands free (to carry another pair) except when needing to hitch them over the shoulder again.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy