Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

24th - 3rd March - 1 place possible

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

On these dates I am going away somewhere (not sure yet) with my friend and his girlfriend. So there will be a total of 3 of us. So to get away from any of the extra charges for single occupancy or odd number of people, we may hire out a place for 4 people. So if there is anyone who would like to come along then please let me know. I am male, 40, intermediate to advanced/all mountain skier.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Splinkio, hi there..have you considered bansko in bulgaria?..our hotel operates as a b&b and full catered chalet.you can have your own private room and your friends their own.if.you would like to discuss further details please send me an email at bookings.opahotel@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/OpaBansko/
Kind Regards
Eleni
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Opa_hotel thanks for your response. I have considered Bulgaria before but never been there. I will email you a list of questions I have and if you could respond that would be great Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We still have not booked anywhere to go and are still looking at places to visit for this time. If anyone has any further suggestions that would be great.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A Good place to go which has single rooms is Falken Hotel Wengen.. One with character, parque floor boards and built in the 1930s.. Good bar and Piano lounge. The daughter (30s) is a BASE jumper. Crystal holidays go there.
or DAVOS Platz Switzerland great ski area with 6 mountains and options to cross country ski.
or Ischgl in Austria a cheaper town is Galtur with 30 mins bus ride to the main lifts.

Hope this helps from Bryceski

https://www.expedia.co.uk/Bernese-Alps-Hotels-Hotel-Falken.h83937.Hotel-Information?type=HotelInfo&HotelID=83937&semcid=uk.ub.google.pt-c-en.hotel&semdtl=a1356634438.b151211403433.d1237200052192.e1c.f11t3.g1aud-296138787109:kwd-301331289588.h1e.i1.j11007118.k1.l1g.m1.n1&kword=ZzZz.4790011029549.3a5088a3-4deb-488e-b020-acb44dd470e6&gclid=Cj0KCQiAvrfSBRC2ARIsAFumcm8f5Jk5KI5G6r99420bCYQ0D3i_cbUT1bH7rUN8fjIr5z5fXcWrtT0aAm4GEALw_wcB
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi. Did you find anyone to come with you? I'm looking for a group with a space if you don't mind sharing! (42 yr old female, intermediate level but will give anything a go)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@mellymae, Hi, we have not found anyone to come along yet. There is still one more space available. Here is the situation at the moment:

We are looking at an apartment for 4 people - either a 1 bedroom with a double bed plus 2 additional single beds in an alcove or something or a 2 bedroom apartment. We are going to wait right up the last minute deal offers. I think it is likely they we will be flying into grenoble France, and getting transfers from there using Bens Bus. One possible place we may visit (which we have done before) is Chamrousse. However the prices are a bit too expensive at the moment and we are waiting for snowtrex to bring the prices down in the last minute offers.

We have looked at Bansko as an option and although this looks fine, the flight times are challenging for one of the people in the group due to other commitments.

Tignes was also an option too, but the prices are still a little too much for this week.

France looks like the option with the resort having local access to ski lifts (within 500m)

We are keeping our eye out, for a decent deal towards this time and (hopefully) in a few weeks we can book this up. I think all in for the whole holiday (excluding food) we are hoping for about 550-600 per person including flights, ski pass, accommodation and transfer. If this still sounds ok then let me know.

One thing for sure, we are definitely going on these dates. It is just a matter of where.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi. That sounds like just the kind of price range I was looking around. Area wise I am pretty easy as long as long as there is access to good slopes. I'm happy to share a room with m/f. Definitely keep me updated if you find anything as none of my usual people are going this year!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ok sure no problem I will keep you posted. We are all clean and tidy and we do a lot of cooking too. We get on well so I don't think it will be a problem.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, I just though I would let people know that we have filled up the space for this trip and decided to go to Chamrousse for this period.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy