Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saas Fee Season Pass £260

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not seen this posted, maybe useful for some, seems a very good price.
Never been to Saas Fee, so can't comment on it for skiing, ambience etc, perhaps other SHs can.

Deal expires 17 December.

WinterCARD
Gold
333.—

ca. € 290 / £ 259
BUY NOW
The season pass for a crazy price!

Up to 50% discount on ski and snowboard rental
2 for 1 private lessons ski & snowboard
free virgin skiing
free special virgin skiing
free full moon skiing
50% discount ice pavilion
free night events Kreuzboden & Hohsaas
50% discount in partner ski resorts
5 months of skiing guaranteed
free luggage delivery door to door
50% discount on car-train Lötschberg
Exclusive last-minute accommodation offers
free loyalty program lodging
CHF 100 discount on wine & dine
50% discount on fondue aerial cableway
50% discount at mountain restaurant Längfluh
Specials summer packages
more information
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They did a similar offer last year. It was a very good offer, almost unbelievable and very successful in that I think Saas Fee was much much busier than usual.

However, other resorts in the area responded this year with the Magic Pass, which was comparable or better than the Saas Fee pass depending on where you like to ski. Also, Portes du Soleil responded with their under 26s offer and 1 under 10 pass with every adult season pass bought. Seems like the ski industry is feeling the pinch and it's a race to the bottom (sorry for the pun).

I don't know what "virgin skiing" is or if "special virgin skiiing" would deliver on the extra promise. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere at the the expense of the Valaisainnes.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The normal season pass is also a bargain at CHF233 / €205 / £181.

That's cheaper than a 6 day pass in our village.

https://www.saas-fee.ch/wintercard/en/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I bought the Saas-Fee 3 year pass last season, which paid for itself on my first holiday, so this season and next season I ski for free Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
1 week to go for this winter's offer and still 23k required
https://www.saas-fee.ch/wintercard/en
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Don't worry; last year, they didn't reach the target figure but still honoured the deal! 11 million plus CHF up front is not a bad way to kick-start your cashflow for the season!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Deadline has been extended to 4 November and the target number and ticker have been removed from the website. Seems to confirm that the deal is going to be honoured no matter how many have signed up and a few more days have been added to pull in few thousand more CHFs. Good timing with the recent snowfall.
https://www.saas-fee.ch/wintercard/en
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Incredible deal if you are a family of 3+ spending 2+ weeks or a season in Saas Fee.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Its definitely an incredible deal... didn't realize that they had removed the target #. Makes buying so much more affordable. For a family of four skiing six days, you're spending about $43.00/day on a lift ticket. That is cheap for those who live in the U.S. Private lessons are drastically cheaper in most European resorts. Even in the more expensive resorts like Zermatt, a private lesson will cost about 40% - 45% of what a private lesson will cost in a resort like Breckenridge.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ItaloSkier wrote:
Its definitely an incredible deal

Especially as it includes neighbouring Saas Almagell and Grund. Fee is a cracking resort but somewhat limited, so Almagell and Grund provide welcome variations on the theme (e.g. tree runs) if required. Weekend powder days will be busy Sad
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I had an email from Saas Fee as I did this a couple of years ago.

It is 100pct going ahead.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Where did the £260 come from?

The price has been 255 CHF for a while now - just under £200 at current rates (Mrs LOTA and I signed up for the 222 CHF special offer a while back - that's about £173 which is terrific value!)

Anyway, very glad my confident prediction of a few days ago has come to pass! Cool Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Best route to Saas Fee? Sion would appear to be the closest airport, but it looked like it only has UK flights once a week when I had a quick glance at the airport website. Would Geneva be the next best option?

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Wed 31-10-18 17:44; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fly to Geneva, train to Visp, postbus for the last 40 minutes or so.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Since the Swiss went tunnel building bonkers flying to Basel or Zurich is the same train travel time away now as Geneva.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy