Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

les Arcs Dec 23-30th 1 space available in shared room

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have booked to go away with singlesport over Christmas, there are 50 of us going, most other people are sharing so it makes sense to see if anyone else would like to share the room with me, average age is 50 apparently, I am 47, intermediate skier, male and easy going.

All inclusive Club Med. Les Arcs
Sat 23 December to Sat 30 December
All meals, snacks & drinks so no lunches or bar bills to pay for.
Morning & afternoon lessons/guiding returning for lunch , Monday to Friday for skiers & boarders of all abilities.
Lift pass also included
Free transfer from Geneva meeting the recommended flights

£1310 each for shared room, you just need to add your flight, I’m flying from Gatwick but people are from in from various U.K. airports so location is not a problem

If you have found yourself single coming up to the festive season and would prefer to be skiing but don’t fancy a solo trip then give me a shout, first time for me and most of the people going - it sounds like good fun

I have a deadline of December 8th to find a room buddy

PM or a reply to this thread will be fine

Cheers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy