Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

bar to watch six nations, les menuires (croisette area)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, off to Les Menuires for Feb half term, and looking for recommendation's for a family friendly bar to watch the England-wales rugby game (sat 10th feb 5.45 French time kick off).
we are staying near the croisette area with another family, he is a passionate wales supporter whereas I am hoping for an England win, it will be a good excuse to get my old England rugby top out that I used to wear when skiing (probably can be called retro now)!!!.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Off on the 6th Jan so can do a bit of a scout unless anyone chips in before I get back.

Most French resorts love their rugby and you'll normally find the local english holed up for 6 nations game.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try the Skilt. It's a terrace bar / hotel at the bottom of the main piste in Les Menuires. British owned and they have TVs so I imagine they'd be showing the 6 nations.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@xanderajma, look forward to hearing your reconnaissance report from you on your return, i recommend you try a beer (preferably mutzig) in every bar for research purposes!!!
conditions look fantastic at the moment, should still be great when you get there, if my numbers came in on the lottery last night i would be on my way this very moment.
feck xmas!!!!!

@thelem, thanks for the recommendation, will keep our eye out for it when we get to resort.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@terrygasson, so I think@thelem, has it nailed according to this Powder n shine link. I've done some cross referencing and Skilt seems like a good shout.

https://www.powdernshine.com/the-resort-reberty/bars-and-apres/

I'll just run the sampling suggestion past the boss maybe.......or actually I'm sure she'll be fine with it
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy