Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski rental near Clubmed Tignes Val Claret?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi we are going to Tignes Clubmed on 17 December but have not booked our ski hire through them as was quite expensive. So my question is what is the nearest reasonably priced rental shop? Needs to be close to CM as we are arriving late afternoon and the kids will be tired. Also - CM will still let us keep our skis in their ski room, even if we have not rented through them, right?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, they will let you keep your (rented) skis in the ski room. Can't help you with where to rent though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are rental shops just outside ClubMed in the Hammeau du Borsat. No idea about cost etc, but they will be the closest.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm staying next door to the ClubMed building next Jan, already done a bit of research.

There are two close by, SKI REPUBLIC Borsat and SkiSet (Val Claret Borsat - Sportski 2)

Both seemed about the same price. There'll usually be a thread on here somewhere about discount codes.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Bella2015, Skimium by Precision is not far away, in the higher level of Val C. I've used them and they were OK. I have discount codes if you decide they look OK and can't find any yourself. Decathlon card gives extra 5% discount on top of any others, so maybe worth having. snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thank you all! I will look into the options.
@intermediate, could you pm me the code? I should have the decathlon card somewhere too
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Bella2015, have pm'd you snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@intermediate, thank you
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I found really cheap hire in Tignes a few weeks ago via this link/website:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/deals/exclusive-5--off-with-intersport-ski-hire/amp/

We paid €29 pp for 3 days hire - with a few Val Claret locations to pick from too.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Val Claret is small, so there isn't too much of a walk, wherever you go.

I have used both Ski Republic and Ski Set (Deep Snow), which are beside each other, just across from The Diva (bottom level). Ski Republic was cheap, but their equipment reflected that. Deep Snow were excellent, with quality equipment...though we had a great offer through Crystal.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thank you all.I think I am going with ski republic as the prices are so much better ( they give you a discount code when you sign up for their newsletter and also have family/group discounts) . @Old Fartbag, I realise that they might not have the best equipment but any specific pitfalls to look out for?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy