Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half term is approaching and Val D'isere still has less than 1m

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
10 years ago it would have meant a disasterous start to the season but comprehensive snow making and low temperatures seem to have saved the day.

It looks as though it has been a particularly poor first half in the Tarantaise although the Portes du Solaise and parts of the southern French Alps seem to have faired better.

Right now Austria looks like the place to be with a big base building up, low temperatures and snow still falling.

I wonder to what extent this was predicatable by the long range forecast issued in the Autumn for a cold north European winter ?

Does it mean the French Alps will get big falls during the Spring and enjoy a late season like last year ?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy