Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spare bed / room - WANTED :-)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm seeking to rent a bedroom or share a room for the 3 months or so during the 2017/2018 season.

Seeking a modern, clean, tidy, apartment or lodge with private room or happy to share a reasonable size room.

Must be super close to the lift or ideally ski in ski out Happy

France / Italy / Austria with good challenging skiing and steady off piste a bonus.

I'm 37, male, skier (can board) love all things outdoors, enjoy travelling, wine and good food... would prefer to cook at home sipping a complex red rather than 10 pints and a kebab!! wink

See you on the slopes folks xx
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cressyjack wrote:
Must be super close to the lift or ideally ski in ski out Happy

You might want to relax your criteria a bit mate, seasonaire accommodation anywhere near the lifts will have gone months ago.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@cressyjack, all doable depending on how deep your pockets are, if they're not as deep as they need to be for a modern, clean, tidy, ski in/out then let me know where the compromises are and we'll see what we can do for you.

Drop me an email (Marcellus@livetheseason.com)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@cressyjack,
It would help if you specified which 3 months; and specifying a preference for a resort or resorts.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy