Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying Season tickets on line

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Some help needed please. We are about to buy our first season tickets on line, and have a few questions, which I'm sure someone can help with. Will we need photos for the ski card, and if so will we be able to scan them in? How can we pay, card, pay pal, sterling, euros? Is there a benefit Code to enter? Is it better to buy the Carte Neige separately? Sorry if these seem easy questions, but we don't want to start the process on line and then realise we need something else!
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not sure which resort you're referring to, but I buy my Chatel season pass online, and it gives me an option to upload a digital photo of myself. Can't help answer your question regarding payment - although generally it's best to pay in local currency. if you don't have a local bank account then suggest you take a look at WeSwap.com which will let you exchange for Euros (and other currencies) at mid market rates and you can then treat it like having a local bank account for debit card transactions and cash withdrawals.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 12-10-17 10:25; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In the past I’ve bought Serre Chevalier and Salzburgerland season passes online. Both required you to upload a digital photo and I just paid by credit card. With the SC one I also opted for carte neige, assuming it would be better value. The passes arrived a few weeks later. There’s nothing better, to get you fired up for the new season, than your pass landing on the doormat!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ChrissyK,
It can all depend on which ski area you are looking at.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ChrissyK wrote:
Hi
Some help needed please. We are about to buy our first season tickets on line, and have a few questions, which I'm sure someone can help with. Will we need photos for the ski card, and if so will we be able to scan them in? How can we pay, card, pay pal, sterling, euros? Is there a benefit Code to enter? Is it better to buy the Carte Neige separately? Sorry if these seem easy questions, but we don't want to start the process on line and then realise we need something else!
Thanks

You will need a photo, but a selfie from your phone is fine. If you pull a funny face in it, the lifties will laugh and smile at you when you use the turnstyles.
Paying by card is easiest but some compagnies may let you pay by Paypal
Discounts on lift passes exist if you will be working in the resorts or live in the resort, sometimes if you are just an owner too. If you are going to work and have a job sorted, you can scan the employment contract in or just take some phone photos and upload in the section for discounted passes. You will need to do this before you go near the main buying page. You will then normally get sent a log-in for buying options with extra discounts. If you don't have a job or don't have your contract, you can still buy at the discounted seasonaire price when you arrive in the village and have your papers. Just go to the lift company office.
Defo buy Carre Niege with the pass. It's more expensive and aggro to buy from the Club des Sports.

If the page for discounted passes isn't obvious, drop the lift company an email. they all have people that speak perfect English, or you can use Google translate if your French (or Austrian) isn't very good.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry
Meant to post this under the Les Arcs header, it is the Paradiski pass that we will be buying!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Excellent discussion of weather conditions Wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hello Morgan W,
I am interested that you say you buy your Chatel season pass on line as when I tried I was told that I had to send the lady in the office my original lift pass which she would recharge ( or something ) and then return to me by post. All very well unless it gets lost in Xmas post so I would be grateful for your advise please as you may have overcome this ?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@ChrissyK, If you ask the question on the Les Arcs 2017/18 thread I'm sure snowcrazy will help you out - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3107532&highlight=les+arcs#3107532
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You can upload your photo when buying paradiski season pass. I normally pay with credit card. No code needed, 20% off discount price is given if you buy before end of November. It is easier to add Carte Neige at same time.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
+1 to codgers comments, also the staff that handle online ticket sales in BsM speak excellent english. The web site is a bit amazing to fill in, discount period is well advertised.
K
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy