Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

So, SCGB isn't about to let everyone in again - Poll results

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After the Ski Club posted this message on 12th Feb
The Ski Club apologises for taking down the open chat forum without notice, and we do recognise that we could have done this in a better, more user-friendly way.

Also, we clearly had not realised how much Ski Club members appreciated having an open forum, as against a members only forum. Because of the strong response from members, we are reconsidering that decision and expect to come back with positive news within a week.

Many thought it implied they were planning to re-open their forum to non-members.
On 23rd Feb, they announced that they would not.

We asked:
What would you choose to do if SCGB opens its discussion forum to non-members in a week's time?
Total Votes : 99

So, the way I see it, a staggering 98% of U are happy today.
How does this add up?
Well, 49% of U don't want to go back anyway. snowHead = Cool
29% were happy to see where everyone else went - and they're here Very Happy
10% rather flatteringly will "unquestioningly do my bidding" which is to stay here(although by all accounts that rebelious floozy, Mme.Brain is not amongst this number).
8% of U were happy to browse where David Goldsmith posts and with SCGB forum becoming ever quieter, DG's most appreciative audience is now here.
2% said it would be worth going back if they improved their software -well they haven't Sad

and one poor soul still craves SCGB but U are always welcome at snowHeads and we will try to make U as comfortable as possible Little Angel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy