Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ClubMed Pragelato - ski hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I went a bit mad and booked a week here for me & ciaraj, I haven't put any ski hire in our booking, yet, I am struggling to find information on what's available. Here are the options:

Ski rental weekly
prestige £153 - selection of skis from top brands
Performance £121 - a choice between six models
Sport £102 - a choice between a number of models
Leisure £81 - the best ski for beginners

No photos or examples, I asked the woman on the phone & she just read the blurb to me & the blurb is not full of information Puzzled I'm going to have to book with them as far as I can gather there's no other option in Pragelato.

Anyone been? Any clue or suggestions? I'm slow easy red type (planning to get more comfy with speed) ciaraj is an anywhere on piste skier. Wondering if there'd be options to change when we're there - if I booked 'performance' for us both and ciaraj wanted a 'prestige' model & I wanted 'sport' could we swap or are we stuck? have a strong inkling the phone woman might just read the brochure back to me.

Any other info about the place would also be welcome - even if it's just to tell me I'm an idiot & could have booked for a marvellous time 4 doors down at twelve shillings each ..
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@kittya,

I've not been to that particular ClubMed (CM) but have been to other ones.

I always book the Performance Ski's and really haven't had a duff set. I'm not sure it applies to all CM but before you go they send a link which allows you set set your ski level, height and weight - so that a set of ski's are available to you (just bring along the boots!).

As long as they have them (which should be most of the time unless you go really high season) you should be able to swap the skis or upgrade.

I find it really convenient having them on site.

Any other Qs?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skitrack wrote:
@kittya,

I always book the Performance Ski's and really haven't had a duff set. I'm not sure it applies to all CM but before you go they send a link which allows you set set your ski level, height and weight - so that a set of ski's are available to you (just bring along the boots!).

I find it really convenient having them on site.

Any other Qs?

Thank you.

I shall book us both performance, sounds perfectly reasonable - as well as daftly dear. Would be useful to have information beforehand, even a vague example would be better than sales blurb but not to worry. The whole point of this booking is convenience and not having to scrabble around sorting things and trekking from place to place. They've said they send a link that has all details and instructions 'a few weeks before your stay'. Got months to go and am impatient.

Really looking forward to it. Even bought a swimming cap cause I'm not convinced I won't need one for the pool snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can't remember what sort of skis. They are always quite modern and in good nick. Ladies options also available - You'll be fine.

You'll also eat too much food Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skitrack wrote:
Can't remember what sort of skis. They are always quite modern and in good nick. Ladies options also available - You'll be fine.

You'll also eat too much food Smile

Ta much. Just didn't want to pay excessively over the excessive prices for too much ski or end up with flappy planks on the cheaper option.

As for food, I've never had a problem over eating in dodgy 2 stars - this going to be a true test of self restraint.

Little Angel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy